Charissa Thompson Hot Introduction
Charissa Thompson is an famous American television commentator and a sportscaster by profession, who has worked for for the Fox Channel sports chanel from a long time . Other than that Charissa has worked for several other channels networks which include ESPN, Versus, GSN, the big ten network, and with many others networks.
Thompson is famously known for her charming looks and her Pixie Blonde hair no doubt she is an gorgeous Lady . Charissa Thompson has been working in this profession as an TV host for the a long term about fifteen years, and in these fifteen years she has hosted several tournaments including basketball and football. Today in this article I will be discussing about this charming and beautiful TV presenter and her profession, her personal life,early life, and about his net worth.
Charissa Thompson Beautiful Early Life
Charissa Thompson was born on the 4th of May 1982 in Seattle City Washington United States of America in a small Christian family.
According to the some sources Thompson was born and raised in Seattle City. Her complete childhood was spent in Seattle. Her parents belongs to an Christian family her father name is Scott Thompson, and mother’s name is Cathy Thompson.
Apart from her mother and father, She has two siblings .Her brother name is Tyson .
Not too much information is available regarding her childhood and her household even though famous celebrity. One thing is sure that she has American nationality from her childhood . Her nationality is White American behalf of his parents.
Charissa Thompson Education and Collage
Regarding her education by profession, you can clearly get an idea that she is an educated woman. Charissa Thompson completed her schooling at Inglemoor High School, which is located in Kenmore Washington.
She shifted to California for completing her further studies and then attended an community college. Other than that Charissa was later joined the University of California, That collage of located in Santa Barbara. There she had completed her graduation degree of Law in the year 2004.
Charissa Thompson Career
- As of now, almost everyone knows that Charissa Thompson is a popular sportscaster and a TV host who is currently working with the Fox Channel. But let’s revolve around the time when Charissa began her career as a sports broadcaster, she began her career with GSN and Big Ten Network as a sports reporter. She wanted to become a sportscaster from a very young age and was nurtured well by her father. She was extremely close to her father in her family.
- Charissa Thompson also worked as a sideline reporter for several college footballs and basketball teams for the Big Ten Network and as well as for the Fox Sports Net, and has hosted several sports events. She has a great mix of experience in sports reporting. She has worked for multiple channels and is a very experienced woman who knows all the ‘ins’ of the job. Thompson was on the baseball programs of FSN and did the reporting at the 2007 MLB All-star game red carpet parade, and even at the baseball report.
- Though they might face a setback her career took a hike when she worked with NFL now known as “NFL Now updates”. Thompson also worked as an NFL sideline reporter for the Fox channel. In 2010, Charissa Thompson made an appearance on NFL Now updates.
- Furthermore, she has hosted the FIFA World cup in 2010 in South Africa for Yahoo Sports. She also reported on the 2010, Vancouver Olympic Winter Games, for Yahoo Sports again. And back in 2009, Charissa was on the cover, of the April 2009 issue of Access Direct TV and she interviewed Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels, for a feature story. In 2011 Thompson, joined ESPN with Michel Smith, and she co-hosted the show Numbers Never Lie.
- Along with that Charissa also hosted SportsNation and ESPN. In July 2012, she was hosting SportsNation, after replacing Michelle Beadle. Thompson also joined Fox Sports in 2013.
- Charissa has also been the co-host of Fast Track to Fame. Other than that she has also worked as the co-host of ABC’s Splash. Besides working at Fox News, Charissa also worked as a co-host for several Extra television shows, and she also hosted the Barstool spelling bee back in MAY 2015.
- It was also declared that Charissa will be also hosting the Netflix reality show “Ultimate Beastmaster” and other than that she was also part of the broadcasting team, which covered the boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and Jessie Vargas.
- Other than being a host, Charissa also endorses Mercedes as their brand ambassador.
- In 2018, she replaced Katie Nolan as the host of NFL Films Presents on FS1. On June 13, 2022, It is reported that Thompson is expected to host Thursday Night Football on Amazon when it begins starting in the 2022 NFL season in Week 2. She is expected to host pregame, halftime & postgame coverage for the streaming service.
Charissa Thompson’s Net Worth
Charissa Thompson has had an active career in the field of journalism since 2006, right after her graduation. Talking about her net worth the TV Presenter has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2022, and according to the reports back in 2015, she had an accumulated net worth of $2 million, by now you can clearly get an idea that her hard work has given her this position.
On the other hand, despite her net worth Charissa, also receives an annual salary of $700,000. But in spite of this information, Charissa has not disclosed anything related to her income and her assets publicly.
Charissa Thompson Personal Life
|Charissa Jean Thompson
|May 4, 1982
Charissa Thompson husband and Current Boyfriend
This beautiful lady is married to Kyle Thousand, who is a sports agent. Charissa and Kyle. The duo was engaged, and after a little while, they married but unfortunately due to the pandemic they did a small wedding, with a very limited number of people.
But before tying knots to Kyle Thousand , Charissa was a married woman, but the details related to her former husband are not available publicly. Furthermore, she had taken a worse decision at the age of 25.
Furthermore, in the dating history of Charissa Thompson, it was said that she was dating former basketball and ESPN analyst Jay Williams, but these were all rumors and have not been confirmed by Thompson.
Charissa Thompson Athlete Controversies
Other than being in a relationship, Charissa has also faced several controversies. The nude pictures of Charrisa were leaked on the internet, as Thompson’s iCloud account was hacked which led to a huge massacre in her life.
After the heinous crime took place Charrisa took the help of the police, to catch the culprit. She even spoke about the incident later to “The Athletic”.
Charissa Thompson Body Measurement
Charissa Thompson stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and her weight is 60KGS. She has a curvy figure, which makes her extremely attractive and gorgeous. She takes huge care of her diet and does exercise regularly. She loves to maintain a good physique and hence for such a long time we have seen her attractive side. Her body measurements are not known publicly Other than her figure, Charissa is also known for her bold blonde pixie haircut which makes her further very stylish, and furthermore, she is blessed with crystal clear blue eyes which makes her more attractive and beautiful.
Thompson is also known for her fashion sense too. She even received an opportunity from Sports Illustrated which offered her to appear in the body paint in a Swimsuit Issue, prior to her broadcasting career.
Charissa Thompson Age and ethnicity
Charissa Thompson was born on 4th May 1982, and as of 2022, her age is 40 years. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She is hardworking and has a huge passion for her work. Thompson has been a passionate person about her work and there is no doubt that she is killing in her job since the time she is active in the profession. She is a very charming personality and other than that despite being a celebrity journalist she is a down-to-earth personality.
Charissa Thompson Quotes
Some of the famous quotes quoted by her are mentioned below:-
- “Feminism means to me being comfortable with who you are as a woman and being unapologetic about it.“
- “You don’t have to apologize for being feminine in a male space.“
- “I don’t want to be in competition with anyone. I’m friends with women I work with, and I applaud any success they have in their careers. And I’m not just saying that because it sounds good, I genuinely want people to do well and have success.”
Charissa Thompson Social Media
The super-popular TV host is also active on her social media accounts and has a huge fan base that follows her. If you want to get any latest news related to her, follow her on Twitter where she has 326.2k followers, and on Instagram where 388k people follow her. Other than this Charissa even has a Facebook account.
Some Lesser Known Facts
- She loves her pixie haircut and loves to maintain it.
- Before tying the knot with thousands she was married at the age of 25.
- Her favorite musicians are Lionel Richie and Lenny Kravitz.
- Her brother Tyson, was a baseball player.
- She loves yoga, running, boating, and decorating her room during her spare time.
- She even lettered three times in basketball, twice in track, and once in volleyball during her high school days.
Charissa Thompson age?
She was born on 4 May 1982 in Seattle. According to her date of birth Charissa Thompson age is 40 years .
Does Charissa have any kids?
Charissa Thompson age is 40 years famous and rich celebrity but Charissa doesn’t have any kids . In this case she is unlucky.
Is their contract with Charissa expired with Fox?
Despite the expiry, Thompson chose to stay with the fox. Because There she has gotten a good amount as salary with the friendly environments.
Does Charissa Thompson have any tattoos?
Yes, she has a tattoo on her arm, she took an picture shre it to Twitter to show her tattoo to her fans.