Sean Combs Billionaire Introduction
Sean Combs comes at No.6 among the richest singers in the world with his highest earnings. He is a well-known and well-established American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur.
Sean Combs Full Name
Sean Combs is popularly known by his stage names Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, and Puffy. P. and his full name is Sean Love Combs. He is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. Puff Daddy became one of the most popular artists in the American music industry by choosing a successful path for him. He started his journey with a good start and fought for his way to stardom. He also became an inspiration for many youngsters who want to kick start their careers in music.
P. Diddy established the record label named “Bad Boy Records” after dropping out of “Howard University”. This record label has launched many successful artists and helped them in building their careers in music. He released his debut album named “No Way Out”, after creating a lot of successful productions which became a massive hit.
Sean Puffy Combs reached the peak of his music career after the success of his debut album and later he produced more hit albums. Some of his hit and successful albums include “Forever”, “The Saga Continues…”, “Press Play”, and “Last Train to Paris”. In addition to his music career puffy also owns a clothing line.
Sean Combs Entrepreneur Early Life
Sean Combs Age and date of birth
He was born on 4 November 1969 to a father Melvin Earl Combs who was an associate of a drug dealer, and to a mother Janice Combs who was a model and teacher’s assistant. He was born in Harlem, New York City, USA, and according to date of birth his age is 53 years old as of 2022.
Sean Combs Family
Puffy’s father was shot dead in 1972 and after his father’s death, he was raised in Mt. Vernon, New York by his mother. He completed his graduation from ‘Mount Saint Michael Academy’ in 1987. In high school, he used to play football and also won a division title.
Sean Combs Education
He was pursuing a major in business from Howard University in 1989, but later he dropped out to join New York’s “Uptown Record” as an intern but later he got fired from there.
Sean Combs Albums and carrier
- P. Diddy established “Bad Boy Records” along with Arista Records and The Notorious B.I.G., after losing his job at Uptown Records in 1993. The record label produced many major hit albums including “The Notorious B.I.G.” and “Ready To Die”.
- Bad Boy Records worked with many other artists including Mary j. Blige. With Mary, Puffy produced a guest album named “What’s the 411?” and “My Life”. They also signed a girl band “TLC”.
- Puffy was also the executive producer of a famous album by the R&B band named “Total”. “Can’t You See” and “No One Else” was the hit singles from the album and the album did reasonably well on the charts.
- P. Diddy released his debut album under the Bad Boy Records Label named “No Way Out” in July 1997. The album includes a hit single “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down” which was a commercial success.
- Puffy was also one of the producers of the album named “Butterfly” which was produced under Mariah Carey’s sixth studio in September 1997. The same year he also produced a song from Jay-Z’s album “In My Lifetime Vol.1” named “I Know What Girls Like”.
- He produced various albums including “Life Story”, “War & Peace Vol.2”, “Emotional”, and “Shyne” in 2000. His album “The Saga Continues” which was released in 2001 was featured on numerous music charts. The album includes many of his hit songs like “Bad Boy For Life”, “That’s Crazy”, and “Let’s Get It”.
- Puffy produced the album “Love & Life” by Mary J. Blige which was a commercial success in 2003. The same year he also produced the soundtrack for the movie “Bad Boys II” which featured the song “Shake Ya Tailfeather”.
- The album “Press Play” was produced by Puffy in 2006 which got mixed reviews but still, the album became a massive success and also appeared on numerous music charts the respective year.
- He was one of the producers of the song “Freak” on the album “In and Out of Love” by Cheri Dennis who is an American R&B singer 2008. In the same year, he was also featured in “Take You There” from the album “Just a Rolling Stone” by Donie Klang.
- P. Diddy released his album under the Bad Boy Records label named “Last Train to Paris” in 2010. The album includes singles like “Angels”, “Hello Good Morning”, “Loving You Know More”, and “Coming Home”.
- Puffy also appeared in many tv-series and movies as a guest star. In 2011, He appeared in “Hawaii Five 0”. The same year, he made an announcement of his new launch of the music-oriented cable television, “Revolt TV”.
- He has seen in the eighth season of the TV show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”. Other than tv shows, he also made his appearance in movies like “Made”, “Monster’s Ball”, and “Get Him to the Greek”.
- P. Diddy announced his retirement from the music industry in 2016 and said that he want to focus on his acting career. He made an announcement on Twitter in 2019 that “Making the Band” will return in 2020 to “MTV”.
- P. Diddy hosted the “Billboard Music Awards 2022”. Later made an announcement of the launch of his new record label named Love Records and with “Motown”, he also signed a one-album recording deal.
Awards & Achievements
- P. Diddy received Grammy Awards for “No Way Out” and “I’ll Be Missing You” under the category “Best Rap Performance By a Duo or Group” in 1998.
- He received Grammy Award again in 2004 for his work in “Shake Ya Tailfeather” under the category “Best Rap Performance By a Duo or Group”.
- In the years 2009 and 2010, he won “The BET Hip Hop Award” as the Hustler of the Year.
Sean Combs Net Worth
Sean Combs ‘s estimated net worth as of 2022 is about US$1 billion. He is best known for his record label Bad Boy Entertainment, in addition to his own solo musical and entrepreneurial pursuits. Most of his wealth comes from his music albums, his TV and movie appearances, and also from his clothing and perfume brands.
Sean Combs Wife, Kids, and more
|wife/ex||Never got married|
|children||Love Sean Combs|
D’Lila & Jessie Combs
Quincy Taylor Brown
|Son||Quincy Taylor Brown|
Love Sean Combs
P. Diddy founded an organization that helps youth through tutoring, annual camps, and other activities with an aim of empowering them. The organization was named “Daddy’s House Social Programs“.
Puffy is an owner of “Sean John” a clothing line, he also launched a men’s perfume brand “I Am King“, and also owns many restaurants.
He has five children and other than that he is also a step-father of his former girlfriend Kimberly Porter‘s son named Quincy. His elder son Justin was from his high school girlfriend Misa Hylton-Brim who is a designer.
With Kimberly Porter, he has three children including one son Christian and twin daughters named D’Lila and Jessie. Their relationship ended in 2007 and in the same year he took responsibility for Chance who was born in his relationship with Sarah Chapman.
Contact sean combs with social media
P. Diddy is a well-established and well-known American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. He has a huge fan following throughout the world, he also respects his fans and likes to share his personal and professional life events with the people who follow and admire him. Puffy is socially active and is available on various social media sites including Instagram and Twitter His social media handles are mentioned below:
Quotes By P. Diddy:
After knowing everything about this famous singer. My thoughts for Sean Combs. This person is a very talented and hardworking personality, and also By nature is too good because this famous personality’s dating life is also fully filled with gorgeous ladies.